July 26, 2011

Morning Wood

Well, it's been a little while since I last posted anything. I had a vibrator coming from Eden Fantasys for me to review but when it came, it didn't work. :( On that note, I'll commend EF's customer service! I called and immediately had a return shipping label emailed so that I could send it back for free to get a replacement. So now I'm just waiting for that to get back to me for review! I'm leaving to go out of town in two days and I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to post until I get back next week. So I'm going to leave you with a post about morning sex...more specifically being woken up with it!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE being woken up to a finger or hard dick inside of me! Something about sleeping peacefully and finding that your partner wanted you so badly they couldn't even wait for you to wake up is amazing! My husband is really just starting to get used to the idea. I think he just wasn't used to a woman wanting to be bothered with sex in her sleep...I'll have to ask him. I do know that for a while whenever I'd "casually" mention that he could wake me up like that he'd imply that he felt awkward, perhaps like he was taking advantage of me. Finally, I told him that I want it, I crave it, that I love the feeling and the sense of surprise (not to mention my orgasms always seem 10 times stronger when I wake up to sex). After that, he's performed this act many times and it never fails to satisfy!

I wonder, how many women out there enjoy this? Do you love waking up to your partner pleasing you or would you rather wake up on your own and have sex be mutually started? I'd love to get some comments on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment