July 17, 2011

Do It Again and Again and Again!

Real quickly, I'd like to review Before & After Adult Toy Cleaner by Classic Erotica, which I first purchased from Eden Fantasys several years back. I have since bought three or four more bottles of this stuff! First let me talk about how to use this cleaner. It's so easy! Literally all you have to do is spray it on your toy, wipe it off (along with any honey residue you've left on it), and then rinse your toy under some running water. Simple, fast, and effective! My toys are always left clean. It's a water-based formula so it has a thin consistency which allows for a little to go a long way. There is a spray nozzle on the bottle which offers a decent spray diameter and depending on the size of the toy you're cleaning, just a spray or two will do! This allows the bottle to last for a very long time, an added bang for your buck!



And the scent is the best part! It has a very light, fresh scent! I'm not exactly sure how to describe the scent other than fresh and slightly fruity. Kind of like when you pull out your clean clothes from the dryer and they just smell clean! It's not an overpowering scent though, which I'm glad for because I can't stand feeling like I'm standing in the middle of grandma's overgrown flower garden during bloom season! I haven't had any problems with irritation after using this product.

The cleaner is anti-bacterial so it helps keep your toy clean and germ free!! After cleaning, my toys look, feel, and smell squeaky clean and brand new. However, I will state that this product is best used for cleaning your own toys between sessions, not for cleaning toys that are used on multiple people since it doesn't completely sanitize it.

Overall though, this product holds a special place in my heart and has kept me coming back to it time and time again (pun intended!). Simple, sweet, clean, and cheap! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment